07 NIGHTS AND 08 DAYS
NAINITAL-03 NIGHTS/KAUSANI-02 NIGHTS/JIM CORBET PARK-02 NIGHTS
DAY – 1 ARRIVAL AT DELHI
Welcome !!!! On arrival at Delhi, You will be met our executive who will help you to explore destinations towards your entire journey
DELHI TO NAINITAL (350 km) Arrive at Delhi Air Port and get a drive to Nainital.
On arrival, check-in to your hotel. In the evening you can go to Tibetan market, Naina devi temple, a leisure walk at the mall road and thandi sadak, and enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel with dinner.
DAY – 2 NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
After having your Breakfast, get ready for the breath taking scenic beauty of Nainital by tour.• You Visit Cave garden, Barapathar, lover’s point, Naini Peak, Snow View, Tiffin Top & Dorothy Seat Get back to the hotel and take rest. In the evening go for Go for shopping bada bazaar and• don’t forget to buy the aromatic candles of Nainital.
After the tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
DAY – 3 NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
After having your Breakfast proceed to visit water fall, Himalaya darshan, nakuldhar,• lake view point, Lands End, Hanumangarhi, Kilbury, Sarital, Ghorekhal Mandir. In the evening go for the boat ride on the Naini lake and enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel along with the dinner.
DAY – 4 NAINITAL TO KAUSANI (114 km)
Early morning after breakfast, leave for Ranikhet with its local Sightseeing like as Chaubatia Garden, Jhoola Devi ka Mandir, Golf Garden and reach Kausani by evening. Have a peaceful sleep after lavishing your dinner.
DAY – 5 KAUSANI SIGHT SEEING
After Breakfast Proceed To Kausani Sightseeing Which Includes : Bhowali, Kanchi Temple, Khairna, Almora Local Sightseeing, Check in to the Hotel See Sun Set Point from the hotel, Check in to the hotel and After Dinner over Night stay at the hotel Kausani.
DAY – 6 KAUSANI TO JIM CORBETT (140 km)
Experience the Kausani sunrise with breakfast. In the morning visit the 12th century Baijnath temple and Kausani tea plantation. Depart to Corbett visiting Almora and local Temples. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. In the evening you can go for a nature walk or to the river belt of Kosi.
Have a peaceful sleep after lavishing your dinner.
DAY – 7 JIM CORBETT SIGHTSEEING
Early morning, if you have booked your morning jungle safari then visit Corbett National Park, the home of the Tiger which boasts of a wide variety of flora and fauna and enjoy the view of wildlife.
After safari head back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY – 8 JIM CORBETT TO DELHI (373 km)
Early Morning after Breakfast and depart to Delhi Airport/Railway Station along with a sweet memories.
||NAME OF HOTEL
||NATURE VILLE RESORT/SIMILER
||CORBETT VIEW RESORTS /SIMILER
- Please ask for the costing of the Package
- Rooms & Service are subject to availability upon receiving your confirmation. We are not holding any rooms at the moment
- Confirmation of Tour Package is subject to the remittance of 50% of the total tour cost in advance and rest to be paid prior one week from the date of commencing of the tour so as to reconfirm all the arrangements on definite arrival basis.
- Details of Hotels/Resorts booked have been mentioned above with category of rooms and also intimated through E-mail and have been agreed and confirmed by you through E-mail or personally entertained at any time by us.
- The rate communicated to you on E-mail is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type basis
- In case room type is not mentioned, calculation will be based on base category room in the hotel
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block the room at the time of sending package.
- In case of non availability of rooms in the mentioned hotel/s, this will be communicated to you and will give you another options and the rates of package may be increased or decreased depends upon the hotel selection.
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charges and this needs to be communicated to us within one day time after receiving the new options.
- There will not be any change in hotels without your permission
- We strongly suggest you to check reviews and locations of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preference and choice before confirming the package and change of hotel at last moments on arrival would be charges retention.
- Sanskruti Tourism does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (on CP package) tickets of sightseeing and your personal expenses.
- Vehicle provided in the package is our regular vehicle and in running condition. However, will have to bare the situation if there is a short time break down due to technical fault.
- Timing of the vehicle is from 08.00 to 08.00 pm
- DISPUTES: Any disputes/legal matters are subject to RAJKOT JURISDICTION ONLY
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan MAP
- Exclusive Non a/c or a/c (as per suggested) vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) from pick up till tour ends.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS 30 days before the commencement of the tour: 10% of the tour cost will be levied. 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 25% of the tour cost will be levied. Less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 50% of the tour cost will be levied. Less than 07 days before the commencement of the tour: 100% of the tour cost will be levied. No refund is entitled “for no shows “