Holy Muktinath Darshan
6 days / 05 Nights
Accommodation : Best available Hotels
Max. Altitude : 3750 meters
Mode of Travel : Overland & Flight
Trip Starts : Kathmandu via Pokhara
Trip Ends : Kathmandu via Pokhara
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival and evening Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara – 6 hrs with lunch stops.
Day 03: Early Morning fly to Jomsom (15mins) and drive to Muktinath-3950 Meters (1:30hrs) – Jomsom-2750 Meters
Day 04: Early Morning Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara City Tour. O/N in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu by the Noon / Afternoon free time at leisure.
Day 06: Final Departure.
- PLEASE ASK FOR THE COSTING OF THE PACKAGE
- The rate communicate to you on email is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned
- In case room type is not mentioned, calculation will be based on base category room in the hotel
- Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options.
- There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention
- Sanskruti Tourism does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in any 3 * Hotel in Kathmandu/Pokhara and Jomsom with Veg.Breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara Escorted by English Speaking Guide.
- Kathmandu /Pokhara/ Kathmandu by Luxury tourist coach.
- Pokhara/ Jomsom/ Pokhara air fare.
- Jomsom/ Muktinath / Jomsom by Jeep.
- Applicable all Muktinath Permit including ACAP fee, Tims card
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( Not applicable to Indian ID Holders)
- International Airfare to /from Kathmandu
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Entrance fees at the Place to Visit
- Extra expenses due to flight delay and Cancellation in Jomsom.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Jomsom.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- 5% GST on total billing
CANCELLATION POLICY In case of Package cancellation 30 days prior to the tour commencement date, 25% of the deposited amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges In case of Package cancellation 15 days prior to the tour commencement date, 50% of the deposited amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges In case of Package cancellation 07 days prior to the tour commencement date, 75% of the Package amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges In case of Package cancellation less than 07 days prior to the tour commencement date or in case 100% of the Package amount shall be deducted as cancellation charges The Company reserves the right to change the abovementioned policy without any prior notice to that affect. REFUND POLICY All refunds shall be governed by the rules & regulations laid down in the Reservation & Cancellation Policy & giving due consideration to the refund, reservation & cancellation policy of Hotels/Resort & Vendors engaged for providing services to the client. Refund initiation is an offline process and the final amount settled for refund will be rolled back into agency account in 45 days of final settlement of the refund amount.