FAMILY PACKAGE OF KASHMIR
09 NIGHTS & 10 DAYS
PATANITOP 01 NIGHT/ PAHALGAM 02 NIGHTS/ GULMARG 01 NIGHT/ SONMARG 01 NIGHT/ SRINAGAR 02 NIGHTS/ JAMMU 01 NIGHT
DAY – 1 ARRIVAL
Welcome !!!! On arrival at Jammu, You will be met our executive who will help you to explore destinations towards your entire journey.
On arrival Meet our executive and drive to Patnitop. The distance of 112 kms. Will be covered in about 4-5 hrs. Enveloped by thickly wooded forests, Patnitop offers beautiful picnic spot, peaceful walks and breathtaking views of the mountains. Enjoy the scenic beauty of this heavenly place. Overnight stay in Hotel at Patnitop.
DAY – 2 Patnitop/Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (valley of shepherds). The distance of about 191 kms will be covered in about 7 hrs. Arrive Pahalgam transfer to hotel. After lunch have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. Overnight in Hotel Forest Hill Resort at Pahalgam.
DAY – 3 Pahalgam
Free for individual activities. One can visit Chandanwari (snow bridges) or Aru on ponies. Overnight stay in Hotel Forest Hill Resort at Pahalgam.
DAY – 4 Pahalgam/Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts above sea level. The distance of 160 kms will be covered in about 4-1/2 kms. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. 0ne can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3hrs.. Overnight stay in Hotel Fluorescence at Gulmarg.
DAY – 5 Gulmarg/Sonamarg
After breakfast one can enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car) up to Khilanmarg to enjoy the fascinating view of Peerpanchal range or pony ride . Afternoon drive to Sonamarg. The distance of 110 kms will be covered in about 3 ½ hrs. Sonamarg lies in Sindh valley stream with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan lakes. Enjoy horse riding up to Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow. Overnight stay in Hotel Snowland at Sonamarg.
DAY – 6 Sonamarg/Srinagar
After breakfast morning explore the natural beauty of Sonamarg, afternoon drive to Srinagar.
On the way visit manasbal lake, kheerbhawani. Late afternoon Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and Vegetable gardens etc. Also witness walnut woodcarving and papier machine making demonstration. Overnight stay in Hotel Brown Palace at Srinagar.
DAY – 7 Srinagar local
After breakfast visit Dachigam Wildlife Sactuary. Afternoon proceed sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of Pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother-in-law of Emperor Jehangir in 1632AD. And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountain in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet – weaving factory.
Overnight stay in Hotel Brown Palace at Srinagar.
DAY – 8 Srinagar/Jammu
Morning after breakfast drive back to Jammu and check into the hotel. Rest of the day free to relax . Overnight stay in Hotel Savoy at Jammu.
DAY – 9 Departure
After breakfast morning transfer to Railway Station catch Train for further destination
||NAME OF HOTEL
||HOTEL SUBASH PALACE
||HOTEL FOREST HILL
||HOTEL SNOW LAND
||HOTEL BROWN PALACE
- Please ask for the costing of the package
- • Rooms will be Non A/C at all category of packages • The rate communicate to you on email is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type mentioned • In case room type is not mentioned, calculation will be based on base category room in the hotel • Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending confirmation • In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options. • There will not be any change in the hotels mentioned without your concern • We strongly suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before conforming the package and change of hotel on arrival would charge retention • Sanskruti Tourism does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses • During the journey if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- All disputes are subject to Jurisdiction of Rajkot Court only.
- Meeting & Assistance on arrival and transfer
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Mean Plan as per package
- All Transportation by non a/c vehicle
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Pick up from Jammu and Drop off Jammu
- Shikara Ride for 2- 3 hrs
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare/ Train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in the package
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonamarg.
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam & Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS 30 days before the commencement of the tour: 10% of the tour cost will be levied. 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 25% of the tour cost will be levied. Less than 15 days before the commencement of the tour: 50% of the tour cost will be levied. Less than 07 days before the commencement of the tour: 100% of the tour cost will be levied. No refund is entitled “for no shows “